Yellowknife fire house in the way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yellowknife fire house in the way

I am running FSX and have installed our Yellowknife scenery and the Yellowknife Flatten file, but I have this Fire House in the way. Does anyone know how to get rid of it?
    Thanks,
    Howard

Does no one else have this problem or know how to fix it?
    Thanks,
    Howard

Comment

I can't say I had that problem when I had it installed.
      Kindest Regards

Sean McRandle,
      Buffalo Airways Virtual
      www.buffaloairwaysvirtual.com
      Private Pilot | EGBP & EGTW

Comment

I think this a case of mixing a FSX ADE with Sidney's CYZF 2010. By chance are you using this with the CYZF 2010?
        FSX - FSX Scenery
        FSX Scenery--Yellowknife Airport
        [ Download | View ]

Name: cyzfyellowknifenwt.zip Size: 741,404 Date: 09-10-2009 Downloads: 1,351
        FSX Scenery--Yellowknife Airport (IATA: YZF, ICAO: CYZF) is located in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada. The airport is part of the National Airports System, and is operated by the government of the Northwest Territories. The airport has regular scheduled passenger service, and is also used as a forward operating base for the CF-188 Hornet. Yellowknife Airport is the busiest airport in northern Canada. The Canadian Forces' CC-138 Twin Otter transport and utility aircraft are permanently based here, as 440 Squadron of 17 Wing Winnipeg. By Robert Catherall.

Let me know and i'll fire up ADE and see about removing the Fire Dept.

Comment

Thanks for the reply, Tim. That got me thinking and I searched my Scenery in FSX to see just what I had installed. Although I do not remember it, I had installed something called FSX_yellowknife.zip a long time ago before I joined ths VA. After I joined here, I also installed yellowknife_cyzf_2010.zip. I had forgotten about the first one being installed and it had moved way down in the listing as I had added a lot more stuff on top of it during the past year. I removed the first one an all is JOY now. By the way, the yellowknife_cyzf_2010.zip is supposed to be for FS9, but it works in FSX too.
          Thanks,
          Howard

Comment

Working...
          X