No announcement yet.

L-188 Electra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sent Thomas a link for one for FS2004 it is complete package that self installs. It works fine on my FS9, when I put that buffalo textures in is where the fun begain. I had some how downloaded 2 different ones, and the cfg for the one installed is messed. so I had to fix it.
    works fine.

Comment

Originally posted by BFL0026 - Clarence Allenby View Post
      I sent Thomas a link for one for FS2004 it is complete package that self installs. It works fine on my FS9, when I put that buffalo textures in is where the fun begain. I had some how downloaded 2 different ones, and the cfg for the one installed is messed. so I had to fix it.
      works fine.
      Thanks, I'm going to install that again now

Comment

Tried DL'g the file below from the Download Section, but it comes back as Invalid or Deleted File. Is it still available somewhere?

BFLKBT Electra L-188 v2.7 UPDATE PACK 2

Comment

Hi Mike,

Not sure what happened but the link broke, I've just fixed it, and you can download it now.

Thanks,
          patrick
          AMD FX8320 @ 4.4Ghz water cooled - 8GB DDR3 1866Mhz - 2 Geforce 480's 1.5GB each (non-sli)
          2Seat SimPit - 8 Monitors - Saitek Gear - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEOqGqc9VWs

Comment

Originally posted by BFL3377 - Patrick McGee View Post
            Hi Mike,

Not sure what happened but the link broke, I've just fixed it, and you can download it now.

Thanks,
            patrick
            Thanks Patrick,

Download worked fine."All's well in Mudville".

Comment

Working...
            X